Death and Resurrection of the Messiah:
Bringing God’s Shalom to a World in Chaos
This ten-session Bible study, Death and Resurrection of the Messiah, from noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is part of the series. In it, Vander Laan illustrates how Jesus’ call to follow him turned the world upside down, and learn how confronting evil can be loudly proclaiming the name of Jesus or quietly caring for someone in need.
Filmed on location in Israel, this unique video series brings God’s Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible’s fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures’ significance for modern believers.
The Death and Resurrection of the Messiah includes:
- When Storms Come – Sea of Galilee
- Piercing the Darkness – Kursi
- Gates of Hell– Caesarea Philippi
- City of the Great King Part 1 – The Temple
- City of the Great King Part 1 – Jerusalem
- The Lamb of God – Mount of Olives
- The Weight of the World – Capernaum/Gethsemane
- Roll Away the Stone – Garden Tomb
- Power to the People – Southern Stairs
- Total Commitment – Caesarea